It should not be difficult for all peace loving citizens globally to demand that all gun manufacturers be sued as accomplices to murder and their products declared illegal to manufacture. A gun is for killing. It is not intended for any other purpose and when anyone tries to persuade you that a firearm is for any purpose other than killing, they are being dishonest.
“There are many who want to make you believe that the Planet Earth is a colourless world where everything is both lies and truth as well as both good and bad. This is a lie. A thing is all good or it is all bad, a thing is the truth or it is a lie, it cannot be both. Whenever any person attempts to convince you that there is no Universal Truth but only perceptions of truth, this is a lie. If 8 billion people claim the Earth is flat and only 8 people claim the Earth is round, the Earth will still be round. Perception has nothing to do with Universal Truth.”
At present in the United States there are laws that exist to protect Gun Manufacturers by claiming that guns must be regarded as legal products to manufacture and sell to the public. To accept this is to accept the statement that there is such a thing as “murder in moderation”. There is not. Guns are murder weapons and those who mass-manufacture them must be shut down and punished legally punished and some sent to prison for their rolls in the mass-manufacture of murder weapons. Do not permit any to frighten you into accepting anything less.
Here is a link to an article that is ripe with lies. or let’s have fun with it below.
5 Reasons Suing Gun Manufacturers Is Dumb
by Aaron Bandler The Daily Wire, APRIL 26, 2016
Democratic presidential front-runner Hillary Clinton and the Democrats have been calling for the repeal of the Protection of Lawful Commerce in Arms Act to open up the gun manufacturing industry to be subject to lawsuits for gun deaths. Here are five reasons why that is completely stupid.
1. It is politically stupid. It’s a position that could potentially result in a shellacking for the Democrats in a general election. Harper Polling data shows that a whopping 72 percent of Americans support the PLCAA and only 4 percent were unsure or didn’t have an opinion on the matter. That’s a problem for Clinton, who has made suing gun manufacturers one of her signature issues.
Most Americans have been staunch supporters of many stupid things in the past such as slavery. So what? Education will change opinions. Also the wording of this question must be provided. Was it this question? “Choose which World you would rather live in: WORLD A – A World where all Humans including teens and preteens feel the need to carry loaded firearms at all times for personal safety. or WORLD B – A peaceful World where firearms do not even exist? Are they telling us that 7 out of 10 people will select World A?”
2. Gun manufacturers don’t have blanket immunity. One of the main arguments against the PLCAA is that it gives the gun manufacturing industry immunity from lawsuits altogether. This couldn’t be further from the truth. According to UCLA law professor Adam Winkler, “The 2005 law does not prevent gun makers from being held liable for defects in their design. Like car makers, gun makers can be sued for selling a defective product. The problem is that gun violence victims often want to hold gun makers liable for the criminal misuse of a properly functioning product.” The Washington Post confirms Winkler’s claim. Gun manufacturers can also be legally held responsible if they knowingly sell guns to people who plan on using them in an illegal manner.
In other words, if a gun has a defective part – such as a safety button that isn’t working properly – then the manufacturer won’t be protected from a lawsuit. But leftists like Clinton want to open up lawsuits for victims of gun violence to use against gun industries, which leads to…
It is impossible for guns to be used for anything other than killing because that is their only intended purpose.
3. If gun manufacturers can be sued for gun deaths, then numerous other industries need to be prepared for frivolous lawsuits. Conservative Review’s Jay Caruso points out that more people were killed by knives, blunt objects and fists than by guns. CDC data also shows that more people died from falling, drowning and suffocation than accidental gun deaths. If the gun manufacturing industry can be held responsible for gun deaths, then will companies selling hammers, knives, ladders and pillows all be open to lawsuits? What about the automobile companies for car deaths, or alcohol companies for alcohol-related deaths? Such a precedent would unleash a massive can of worms.
Knives, hammers and pillows (haha), are not intentionally manufactured to kill. Guns serve no other purpose than to be used as murder weapons. This is their only intended purpose. Why did you get a firearm if not to kill? You certainly did not purchase one with the intention of using it to bang in nails.
4. The gun manufacturers have no responsibility for how their guns are used. As Caruso writes, “Families of the victims of the Sandy Hook Elementary School mass shooting want to be able to sue Bushmaster because Adam Lanza used one of their firearms to carry out his crimes. But how was Bushmaster liable? Millions of people own rifles similar to that of the Bushmaster XM15-E2S and they don’t go on shooting rampages.
“It is absurd to think the manufacturer had anything to do with the carnage carried out by Lanza.”
Given that the vast majority of gun owners use their guns legally, it’s irrational to hold the gun manufacturers responsible when it is the criminal who should be held responsible instead.
Guns are meant to kill. Some can say that a lawful use is to kill only animals and not Human Beings. Sadly for those who try to convince you of this, Human Beings are animals.”
5. It will drive gun manufacturers out of business and make it increasingly difficult for people to obtain firearms. Which has been the left’s goal all along.
This is the only valid point. It is certainly what must occur Globally. On this there is no debate.
So let all the peace loving people who have had enough of the lies about, “good murder and bad murder and good war and bad war” etc. Sue all Gun Manufacturers Globally until we get them shut down and
incarcerated if required.
From The Sleeper
Luna Schlosser: “Regis – register commies, not guns.” What’s that mean?
Miles Monroe: What?
Luna Schlosser: “Register commies, not guns.”
Miles Monroe: Oh, he was probably a member of the National Rifle Association. There was a group that helped criminals get guns so they could shoot citizens. It was a public service.